Canada’s Longest Running Fireworks Series Features One Month of Nightly Firework Shows
For the past 50 years, Niagara Falls, Ontario has been showcasing its phenomenal firework shows as the Friday night lights. Today, the world famous Falls fireworks have earned the name of ‘Canada’s longest-running fireworks series’ with 82 consecutive days of jaw-dropping fireworks spectacles. Of course, there are key locations all throughout the Niagara Parks and along the Niagara Parkway to be AH-mazed by the colourful sparks, but the best and true way to see, hear, and experience the roar of the Falls and crackling of the sparks is aboard our Falls Fireworks Cruise.
Here’s What You Need To Know…
- 40-minutes of the ultimate Falls Fireworks Cruise. See the details
- 700-passenger catamarans so in other words, lots of room to dance and shake up a conga line with friends! Our nighttime cruise sail at 400-person capacity for more of an intimate experience
- Onboard bar, we repeat onboard bar serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Experience the incredible Niagara Falls illumination up close and personal.
- Feel the roar as 168,000 cubic square metres of water rush over the crest line of the Falls every minute.
- Tickets – pre-purchase your tickets online and skip possible ticket booth lines.
- Cruises sail rain or shine, but what’s a little rain when you will feel the light mist of the Falls.*Light Mist: The boat will travel to the brink of the Falls, not into the heart of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls as you would experience aboard the Voyage to the Falls Boat Tour.
- You get a poncho! The bonus… They are 100% recyclable.
Before You Cruise…
- Show your tickets on a smartphone or bring them printed out with you.
- Arrive by 9:00 pm as gates close at 9:15 PM. Arrive early and enjoy the tastes and sounds at our Riverside Patio
- Our fully licensed outdoor Riverside Patio features refreshing Molson Canadian beers, Niagara wines, and the most incredible views of the Falls from water level.
- Bring your cameras! Share using our hashtag #InTheMist
Once you arrive, take our brand new glass-enclosed, climate-controlled Funicular cars to our Riverside Patio and boarding area where you will access our boats. What’s a funicular you might ask? It’s an incline railway car that transports our guests along the 18,000-year-old Niagara Gorge walls to and from our attraction.
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions Before You Cruise
When do the fireworks go off?
10:00 pm. Fireworks displays are nightly from August 1st – August 31st and weekends beginning September 1st to October 14th, 2019.
Should I bring my young children on the fireworks cruise?
The fireworks cruise is a family cruise which is fun and safe for all ages. If you are traveling to Niagara Falls with your family with young children but maybe wanting to put your children to sleep early, there are a number of babysitting services who will come to you while you are on vacation.
I don’t like heights, do I have to take the Hornblower Niagara Funicular?
Your Falls Fireworks Cruise tickets purchased online include transport on our brand new Hornblower Niagara Funicular if you prefer to take our elevators you can do so by entering our attraction through our Ticket Plaza located 500 steps from the Hornblower Funicular Booth along the Niagara Parkway.
*Fireworks displays continue rain or shine but may be affected by prevailing winds. Wind speed and direction are tested throughout the day, and any schedule changes are announced as soon as possible. Hornblower Niagara Cruises is not associated with the fireworks show and cannot guarantee the show will occur, nor the timing/length of the show. For more details on the fireworks display please visit niagaraparks.com
Ready for your next adventure? Purchase your tickets here!